Inspection: By appointment & 1 hour prior to auction.
Real Estate: Enter to foyer. Formal LR. Formal DR. Country kitchen w/ dining area, dual sinks, electric stove, dishwasher, refrigerator, and exit to deck. Full hall BA & hall coat closet. Wall-to-wall carpet, custom blinds. Linen closet. BR #1 & #2 w/ closets. BR #3 is primary w/ large closet and full BA. Digital thermostat. Lower level w/ large clubroom area w/ brick fireplace, under steps storage, wet bar, ceiling fan, powder room, & exit to rear yard. Attached 2-car side load garage. Utility room w/ washer, dryer, heat equipment, well equipment & exit to side yard. Electric heat pump, central air, electric hot water. Private well & septic. Auxiliary storage building in rear yard.
Auctioneer’s Note: Broker co-op invited. Move in condition- well constructed home. Ready for your updates.
Content: To be offered immediately following the real estate. Cub Cadet 2165 w/ Bagger, Mahogany DR set, misc. china, handled crocks, Craftsman tool box, misc. figurines & furniture, oak table & two chairs, serpentine china closet, Daneker clock & other items in small and large lots.
Content Terms: 10% Buyer’s Premium. 6% MD sales tax. Cash or good personal Check. For Immediate Removal.
RE Terms: $10,000.00 down in cash, cashier’s check or certified funds at time of sale. 10% Buyers Premium, Sold AS IS, time is of the essence, 60 days to settle.
- RE TERMS: $10,000.00 DOWN IN CASH CASHIER’S OR CERTIFIED FUNDS TODAY WITH AWARD OF HIGH BID.
- CONTENT TERMS: 10% BUYER’S PREMIUM. 6% MD SALES TAX. CASH OR GOOD PERSONAL CHECK. FOR IMMEDIATE REMOVAL.
- 10% BUYERS PREMIUM ADDED TO SALE PRICE.
- DEPOSIT HELD IN ESCROW AND APPLIED AGAINST THE PURCHASE PRICE.
- SETTLEMENT ON OR BEFORE MAY 9, 2023; TIME IS OF THE ESSENCE.
- TAXES AND ALL OTHER CHARGES AGAINST THE PREMISES WHICH OCCUR ON AN ANNUAL BASIS ARE ADJUSTED TO THE DATE OF SALE AND ASSUMED THEREAFTER BY THE PURCHASER.
- NO INTEREST TO BE CHARGED FROM THE DATE OF AUCTION TO THE DATE OF SETTLEMENT.
- THE COST OF ALL-DOCUMENTARY STAMPS, RECORDATION TAX AND TRANSFER TAX IF REQUIRED BY LAW ARE TO BE PAID BY THE PURCHASER.
- THE PROPERTY IS BEING SOLD AS IS WITH NO WARRANTIES OR GUARANTEES WHATSOEVER OTHER THAN THE TITLE TO THE PROPERTY TO BE FREE AND CLEAR OF ANY LIENS OR MORTGAGES AT SETTLEMENT. AS IS PORTION OF CONTRACT WOULD INCLUDE THE CONDITION OF ANY WELL & SEPTIC SYSTEMS AT OR IN USE ON THE PROPERTY.
- TAXES ON THE PROPERTY FOR THE YEAR 2023 ARE APPROXIMATELY:
Cecil Co., MD