Qualifications of Jay Edwards, Accredited Auctioneer, Real Estate (AARE)
At the top of his profession, Jay Edwards, AARE specializes in the successful public auction of real estate and other personal property. Jay comes from a financial background and knows how to earn top dollar for his clients.
Check the prices realized from past auctions - you'll see why 95 percent of Jay's auctions involve real estate sales: clients know he'll get their properties sold quickly and easily.
And Jay has the professional qualifications to back up his service:
Bachelor’s Degree - Business Administration/Accounting & Minor in Economics
• Four years of experience working as an Assistant Banking Manager
Auction School - Graduate: Reppert School of Auctioneering in Decatur, Indiana
Member - National Auctioneers Association (NAA)
Member - Auctioneers Association of Maryland (AAM)
• 1989 – 1990: Board of Directors
• 1991 – 1992: Vice President
• 1993 – 1994: President
• 2002 – Present: Chairman of the Ethics & Grievance Committee
• 2008 -- Earned the Accredited Auctioneer, Real Estate (AARE) designation. Offered through the National Auctioneers Association Institute. AARE courses cover topics such as property transfer, financial analysis and legal issues involving the sale of real estate by the Auction Method. Only 336 Individuals in the entire Country hold this prestigious designation.
Expert Witness in testimony given before Circuit Courts of Baltimore County and Harford County
20+ Years Experience with the Auction Method of Marketing
• 11 years with JRE Inc. T/A James Reid Edwards Auction Service
• 6 of the 11 years as Vice President of JRE Inc.
• 12 years as President & Owner of Jay Edwards & Associates
Named Auctioneer of the Year in 2002 by the Auctioneers Association of Maryland
Let Jay Edwards get you top dollar from your auction. Call or e-mail us with any questions.