To settle the Estate of Ruth E. Sanborn
Inspection: By appointment & 1 hour prior to auction.
Real Estate: Enter to LR w/ wall-to-wall carpet. French doors open to deck. Country kitchen w/ dishwasher, electric stove, dual sink, & refrigerator. Dining area/family room w/ half BA & coat closet. Large utility room w/ washer, dryer, & refrigerator. Exits to rear deck & attached garage w/ pull down attic entrance. Study/office/sitting room. BR #1 w/ walk-in closet & full BA w/ linen closet. BR #2 w/ walk-in closet & full BA. Full unfinished basement w/ sump pit & exit to outside. Electric heat pump, central A/C, electric hot water. Public water & sewer. Storage shed in rear yard.
Auctioneer’s Note: Broker co-op invited. Home in convenient Bel Air location! Set up nicely for senior living or good first time home buyer. Potential for expansion to 3 or 4 BRs. Please arrive early to find on street parking nearby. Not responsible for accidents on sale day.
Content: Antique regulator clocks. Various furniture pieces, prints, glassware, antiques, household items. Quality China, large collection of Wade Porcelain, vinyl records, decoys & carved birds (some signed), BR sets. Lots of figurines and collectibles. Unopened Harry Potter toy collection. Dozens of hand painted eggs. Costume jewelry – rings, bracelets, necklaces, earrings. See documents for more detailed content list and review lots of photos.
Content Terms: 10% Buyer’s Premium. 6% MD sales tax. Cash or good personal Check. For Immediate Removal.
RE Terms: $10,000.00 down in cash, cashier’s check or certified funds at time of sale. 10% Buyers Premium, Sold AS IS, time is of the essence, 60 days to settle.
David L. Sanborn, PR in the Estate
- RE TERMS: $10,000.00 DOWN IN CASH CASHIER’S OR CERTIFIED FUNDS TODAY WITH AWARD OF HIGH BID.
- 10% BUYERS PREMIUM ADDED TO SALE PRICE.
- CONTENT TERMS: 10% BUYER’S PREMIUM. 6% MD SALES TAX. CASH OR GOOD PERSONAL CHECK. FOR IMMEDIATE REMOVAL.
- DEPOSIT HELD IN ESCROW AND APPLIED AGAINST THE PURCHASE PRICE.
- SETTLEMENT ON OR BEFORE APRIL 4, 2023; TIME IS OF THE ESSENCE.
- TAXES AND ALL OTHER CHARGES AGAINST THE PREMISES WHICH OCCUR ON AN ANNUAL BASIS ARE ADJUSTED TO THE DATE OF SALE AND ASSUMED THEREAFTER BY THE PURCHASER.
- NO INTEREST TO BE CHARGED FROM THE DATE OF AUCTION TO THE DATE OF SETTLEMENT.
- THE COST OF ALL-DOCUMENTARY STAMPS, RECORDATION TAX AND TRANSFER TAX IF REQUIRED BY LAW ARE TO BE PAID BY THE PURCHASER.
- THE PROPERTY IS BEING SOLD AS IS WITH NO WARRANTIES OR GUARANTEES WHATSOEVER OTHER THAN THE TITLE TO THE PROPERTY TO BE FREE AND CLEAR OF ANY LIENS OR MORTGAGES AT SETTLEMENT. AS IS PORTION OF CONTRACT WOULD INCLUDE THE CONDITION OF ANY WELL & SEPTIC SYSTEMS AT OR IN USE ON THE PROPERTY.
- TAXES ON THE PROPERTY FOR THE YEAR 2023 ARE APPROXIMATELY:
Harford Co., MD
Bel Air, MD