To settle the Estate of Randall Roth
Inspection: By appointment & 1 hour prior to auction.
Real Estate: Grand 2½ story colonial & additional carriage house! Enter main home from covered front porch to formal LR. Hardwood floors throughout. Formal DR, family room area w/ pellet stove w/ stone mantle. Covered sunroom/side porch area w/ exit to side yard. Country kitchen w/ gas stove, refrigerator, & exit to side yard. Main floor powder room. Second floor has 4 BRs w/ closets & full hall BA w/ linen closet. Pine wood floors throughout second floor. Third floor w/ 3 partially finished rooms used for storage. Full unfinished basement w/ utility sink, washer & exit to outside. Hot water oil expansion tank, oil hot water baseboard heating. Private well & septic. 2-story carriage house w/ viding siding. Walk in from side to LR. Kitchen w/ gas stove. Second floor has BR #1, BR #2 w/ loft storage & full hall BA. Electric baseboard heat & electric hot water.
Auctioneer’s Note: Great opportunity to own this marquee home & location. Ample sq. footage & large open lot. Renovate this into your dream home. Broker co-op invited.
RE Terms: $10,000.00 down in cash, cashier’s check or certified funds at time of sale. 10% Buyers Premium, Sold AS IS, subject to any and all existing zoning violations if any, time is of the essence, 60 days to settle.
Mark Hyman, PR in the Estate
- RE TERMS: $10,000.00 DOWN IN CASH CASHIER’S OR CERTIFIED FUNDS TODAY WITH AWARD OF HIGH BID.
- 10% BUYERS PREMIUM ADDED TO SALE PRICE.
- DEPOSIT HELD IN ESCROW AND APPLIED AGAINST THE PURCHASE PRICE.
- SETTLEMENT ON OR BEFORE FEBRUARY 14, 2023; TIME IS OF THE ESSENCE.
- TAXES AND ALL OTHER CHARGES AGAINST THE PREMISES WHICH OCCUR ON AN ANNUAL BASIS ARE ADJUSTED TO THE DATE OF SALE AND ASSUMED THEREAFTER BY THE PURCHASER.
- NO INTEREST TO BE CHARGED FROM THE DATE OF AUCTION TO THE DATE OF SETTLEMENT.
- THE COST OF ALL-DOCUMENTARY STAMPS, RECORDATION TAX AND TRANSFER TAX IF REQUIRED BY LAW ARE TO BE PAID BY THE PURCHASER.
- THE PROPERTY IS BEING SOLD AS IS WITH NO WARRANTIES OR GUARANTEES WHATSOEVER OTHER THAN THE TITLE TO THE PROPERTY TO BE FREE AND CLEAR OF ANY LIENS OR MORTGAGES AT SETTLEMENT. AS IS PORTION OF CONTRACT WOULD INCLUDE THE CONDITION OF ANY WELL & SEPTIC SYSTEMS AT OR IN USE ON THE PROPERTY.
- TAXES ON THE PROPERTY FOR THE YEAR 2023 ARE APPROXIMATELY:
Harford Co., MD