Inspection: By appointment & 1 hour prior to auction.
Real Estate: Enter from covered front porch to entry foyer. Hardwood floors throughout. Formal LR, formal DR, eat-in kitchen w/ ceiling fan, refrigerator & electric stove. Exit to side yard. Full hall BA w/ linen closet, hall storage closet. BR #1 w/ closet on main level. Upper level has 2 additional BRs, eaves storage, and closet storage. Lower level has full unfinished basement w/ exit to outside, washer, utility sink, & sump pit. Oil FHA heat, central air, electric hot water. Public water & sewer.
Content: Content auction to start directly following sale of real estate. Lots of Hummels, Hummel Nativity Set, Wheaton bottle collection, Cherry DR set, Lenox porcelain figurines, Noritake China, Jim Beam decanters, tools, old bottle & can collection, Stein collection, Seth Thomas Mantle Clock, collector plates, Vintage carved sofa, Serpentine desk/bookcase, blonde BR set, vintage kitchen items, Goebel dolls, Cabbage Patch Kids dolls still in box, 2 “Andy” dolls, various other dolls, blue desk w/ dresser & bookcase, Holly City bottles, Presidents & coins, waterfall single bed, waffle iron, juicer, ladder. See our website for full content list & lots of photos!
Auctioneer’s Note: Broker co-op invited. Well-constructed home ready for your updates.
RE Terms: $10,000.00 down in cash, cashier’s check or certified funds at time of sale. 10% Buyers Premium, Sold AS IS, time is of the essence, 60 days to settle.
Content Terms: 6% MD Sales Tax. 10% Buyer’s Premium. For immediate removal. Cash or good personal check.
- RE TERMS: $10,000.00 DOWN IN CASH CASHIER’S OR CERTIFIED FUNDS TODAY WITH AWARD OF HIGH BID.
- 10% BUYERS PREMIUM ADDED TO SALE PRICE.
- CONTENT TERMS: 6% MD SALES TAX, 10% BUYERS PREMIUM. CASH OR GOOD PERSONAL CHECK. FOR IMMEDIATE REMOVAL.
- DEPOSIT HELD IN ESCROW AND APPLIED AGAINST THE PURCHASE PRICE.
- SETTLEMENT ON OR BEFORE JANUARY 31, 2023; TIME IS OF THE ESSENCE.
- TAXES AND ALL OTHER CHARGES AGAINST THE PREMISES WHICH OCCUR ON AN ANNUAL BASIS ARE ADJUSTED TO THE DATE OF SALE AND ASSUMED THEREAFTER BY THE PURCHASER.
- NO INTEREST TO BE CHARGED FROM THE DATE OF AUCTION TO THE DATE OF SETTLEMENT.
- THE COST OF ALL-DOCUMENTARY STAMPS, RECORDATION TAX AND TRANSFER TAX IF REQUIRED BY LAW ARE TO BE PAID BY THE PURCHASER.
- THE PROPERTY IS BEING SOLD AS IS WITH NO WARRANTIES OR GUARANTEES WHATSOEVER OTHER THAN THE TITLE TO THE PROPERTY TO BE FREE AND CLEAR OF ANY LIENS OR MORTGAGES AT SETTLEMENT. AS IS PORTION OF CONTRACT WOULD INCLUDE THE CONDITION OF ANY WELL & SEPTIC SYSTEMS AT OR IN USE ON THE PROPERTY.
- TAXES ON THE PROPERTY FOR THE YEAR 2023 ARE APPROXIMATELY:
Baltimore Co., MD