To settle the Estate of Robert E. Hanson
Inspection: By appointment & 1 hour prior to auction.
Real Estate: Enter to foyer. LR/DR combo w/ sliding glass door exit to deck overlooking fenced rear yard. Kitchen w/ electric stove, microwave, dishwasher, and refrigerator. Full hall BA, 2 hall closets. 3 BR’s w/ closets. Lower level has full finished clubroom w/ 2 ceiling fans, a wood stove, 4th BR w/ closet & ceiling fan, and full BA w/ dual entry from BR. Utility room w/ washer, dryer & sump pit. Electric hot water. Electric heat pump, central A/C. Public water and sewer.
Auctioneer’s Note: Broker co-op invited. Solid home in need of updating/maintenance.
RE Terms: $10,000.00 down in cash, cashier’s check or certified funds at time of sale. 10% Buyers Premium, Sold AS IS, time is of the essence, 60 days to settle.
David Hanson, PR in the Estate
- RE TERMS: $10,000.00 DOWN IN CASH CASHIER’S OR CERTIFIED FUNDS TODAY WITH AWARD OF HIGH BID.
- 10% BUYERS PREMIUM ADDED TO SALE PRICE.
- DEPOSIT HELD IN ESCROW AND APPLIED AGAINST THE PURCHASE PRICE.
- SETTLEMENT ON OR BEFORE DECEMBER 27, 2022; TIME IS OF THE ESSENCE.
- TAXES AND ALL OTHER CHARGES AGAINST THE PREMISES WHICH OCCUR ON AN ANNUAL BASIS ARE ADJUSTED TO THE DATE OF SALE AND ASSUMED THEREAFTER BY THE PURCHASER.
- NO INTEREST TO BE CHARGED FROM THE DATE OF AUCTION TO THE DATE OF SETTLEMENT.
- THE COST OF ALL-DOCUMENTARY STAMPS, RECORDATION TAX AND TRANSFER TAX IF REQUIRED BY LAW ARE TO BE PAID BY THE PURCHASER.
- THE PROPERTY IS BEING SOLD AS IS WITH NO WARRANTIES OR GUARANTEES WHATSOEVER OTHER THAN THE TITLE TO THE PROPERTY TO BE FREE AND CLEAR OF ANY LIENS OR MORTGAGES AT SETTLEMENT. AS IS PORTION OF CONTRACT WOULD INCLUDE THE CONDITION OF ANY WELL & SEPTIC SYSTEMS AT OR IN USE ON THE PROPERTY.
- TAXES ON THE PROPERTY FOR THE YEAR 2023 ARE APPROXIMATELY:
Harford Co., MD
City of Aberdeen