To settle the Estate of Mary C. Bandel
Inspection: By appointment & 1 hour prior to auction.
Real Estate: Enter from covered front porch to entry foyer w/ coat closet. LR w/ 2 ceiling fans. Formal DR w/ built in china cabinet. Kitchen w/ refrigerator, dishwasher, electric stove, door exit to rear yard. Upper level w/ hardwood floors throughout, full hall BA w/ linen closet and walk up attic entrance. 3 BRs w/ closets. Full unfinished basement w/ washer, dryer, utility sink, and exit to outside. Gas hot water, gas hot water radiant heat. Public water and sewer. Large detached 2 car garage w/ lighting and electric. Concrete parking pad.
Auctioneer’s Note: Clean, good condition home. End of street location. Garage for mechanic/car enthusiasts. Broker co-op invited.
RE Terms: $10,000.00 down in cash, cashier’s check or certified funds at time of sale. 10% Buyers Premium, Sold AS IS, time is of the essence, 60 days to settle.
Richard Bandel, Jr, PR in the Estate
- RE TERMS: $10,000.00 DOWN IN CASH CASHIER’S OR CERTIFIED FUNDS TODAY WITH AWARD OF HIGH BID.
- 10% BUYERS PREMIUM ADDED TO SALE PRICE.
- DEPOSIT HELD IN ESCROW AND APPLIED AGAINST THE PURCHASE PRICE.
- SETTLEMENT ON OR BEFORE DECEMBER 20, 2022; TIME IS OF THE ESSENCE.
- TAXES AND ALL OTHER CHARGES AGAINST THE PREMISES WHICH OCCUR ON AN ANNUAL BASIS ARE ADJUSTED TO THE DATE OF SALE AND ASSUMED THEREAFTER BY THE PURCHASER.
- NO INTEREST TO BE CHARGED FROM THE DATE OF AUCTION TO THE DATE OF SETTLEMENT.
- THE COST OF ALL-DOCUMENTARY STAMPS, RECORDATION TAX AND TRANSFER TAX IF REQUIRED BY LAW ARE TO BE PAID BY THE PURCHASER.
- THE PROPERTY IS BEING SOLD AS IS WITH NO WARRANTIES OR GUARANTEES WHATSOEVER OTHER THAN THE TITLE TO THE PROPERTY TO BE FREE AND CLEAR OF ANY LIENS OR MORTGAGES AT SETTLEMENT. AS IS PORTION OF CONTRACT WOULD INCLUDE THE CONDITION OF ANY WELL & SEPTIC SYSTEMS AT OR IN USE ON THE PROPERTY.
- TAXES ON THE PROPERTY FOR THE YEAR 2023 ARE APPROXIMATELY:
Baltimore Co., MD