Inspection: By appointment & 1 hour prior to auction.
Real Estate: Walk from front door into foyer, closet and hard woods throughout. Eat in country kitchen w/ dining area. Kitchen has granite counters, dishwasher, electric stove, dual sink, stainless steel refrigerator and plenty of cabinets. Kitchen has exit to rear yard. Recessed lighting. Family room w/ brick fireplace, cathedral ceiling and exit to front. Utility room on first floor has washer and dryer w/ partially finished 1/2 BA. Large attached 2 car garage w/ high ceilings. Formal living room exits to sunroom addition w/ tile floor and ceiling fan. Sunroom exits to rear yard. Off the formal living room is a study/library/office/potential 1st floor BR. Upstairs full hallway BA, hallway closet and 2 additional BRs w/ closets. Primary BR has 2 closets, and 3/4 bath w/ linen closet. Unfinished basement. Utility sink in basement. Water treatment system. Mature treed lot. Central A/C, electric FHA, electric hot water. Private well and septic.
Auctioneer’s Note: Large study on 1st floor could be easily converted to 4th BR or 1st floor primary BR. Broker co-op invited.
RE Terms: $10,000.00 down in cash, cashier’s check or certified funds at time of sale. 10% Buyers Premium, Sold AS IS, time is of the essence, 60 days to settle.
- RE TERMS: $10,000.00 DOWN IN CASH CASHIER’S OR CERTIFIED FUNDS TODAY WITH AWARD OF HIGH BID.
- 10% BUYERS PREMIUM ADDED TO SALE PRICE.
- DEPOSIT HELD IN ESCROW AND APPLIED AGAINST THE PURCHASE PRICE.
- SETTLEMENT ON OR BEFORE OCTOBER 4, 2022; TIME IS OF THE ESSENCE.
- TAXES AND ALL OTHER CHARGES AGAINST THE PREMISES WHICH OCCUR ON AN ANNUAL BASIS ARE ADJUSTED TO THE DATE OF SALE AND ASSUMED THEREAFTER BY THE PURCHASER.
- NO INTEREST TO BE CHARGED FROM THE DATE OF AUCTION TO THE DATE OF SETTLEMENT.
- THE COST OF ALL-DOCUMENTARY STAMPS, RECORDATION TAX AND TRANSFER TAX IF REQUIRED BY LAW ARE TO BE PAID BY THE PURCHASER.
- THE PROPERTY IS BEING SOLD AS IS WITH NO WARRANTIES OR GUARANTEES WHATSOEVER OTHER THAN THE TITLE TO THE PROPERTY TO BE FREE AND CLEAR OF ANY LIENS OR MORTGAGES AT SETTLEMENT. AS IS PORTION OF CONTRACT WOULD INCLUDE THE CONDITION OF ANY WELL & SEPTIC SYSTEMS AT OR IN USE ON THE PROPERTY.
- TAXES ON THE PROPERTY FOR THE YEAR 2023 ARE APPROXIMATELY:
Harford Co., MD