To settle the Estate of Geraldine J. Ciekot
Inspection: By appointment & 1 hour prior to auction.
Real Estate: Enter the back to the eat-in style kitchen with slider to back porch. Stainless refrigerator, electric oven & microwave oven. Living room with front entrance, full bathroom in hallway, linen closet, BR #1 w/closet, BR #2 w/closet. Hardwood floors throughout. Upper level has finished 3rd BR w/closet and additional storage space. Lower level is unfinished with washer & dryer, toilet & shower and exit to back yard. Oil fired HWBB heat, central a/c, electric hot water heater. Public water & sewer. Wood burning stove on a brick hearth, workshop room area. Detached 3 bay garage with carport awning/overhang & workshop area. Private driveway.
Auctioneer’s Note: Broker coop invited. Location could make a good home office, rental or rehab project.
RE Terms: $10,000.00 down in cash, cashier’s or certified check at time of sale. 10% Buyers Premium, Sold AS IS, time is of the essence, 60 days to settle.
Jeffrey Ciekot & Phyllis Glawe, PR’s in the Estate
- RE TERMS: $10,000.00 DOWN IN CASH CASHIER’S OR CERTIFIED FUNDS TODAY WITH AWARD OF HIGH BID.
- 10% BUYERS PREMIUM ADDED TO SALE PRICE.
- DEPOSIT HELD IN ESCROW AND APPLIED AGAINST THE PURCHASE PRICE.
- SETTLEMENT ON OR BEFORE FEBRUARY 16TH, 2021; TIME IS OF THE ESSENCE.
- TAXES AND ALL OTHER CHARGES AGAINST THE PREMISES WHICH OCCUR ON AN ANNUAL BASIS ARE ADJUSTED TO THE DATE OF SALE AND ASSUMED THEREAFTER BY THE PURCHASER.
- NO INTEREST TO BE CHARGED FROM THE DATE OF AUCTION TO THE DATE OF SETTLEMENT.
- THE COST OF ALL-DOCUMENTARY STAMPS, RECORDATION TAX AND TRANSFER TAX IF REQUIRED BY LAW ARE TO BE PAID BY THE PURCHASER.
- THE PROPERTY IS BEING SOLD AS IS WITH NO WARRANTIES OR GUARANTEES WHATSOEVER OTHER THAN THE TITLE TO THE PROPERTY TO BE FREE AND CLEAR OF ANY LIENS OR MORTGAGES AT SETTLEMENT. AS IS PORTION OF CONTRACT WOULD INCLUDE THE CONDITION OF ANY WELL & SEPTIC SYSTEMS AT OR IN USE ON THE PROPERTY.
- TAXES ON THE PROPERTY FOR THE YEAR 2021 ARE APPROXIMATELY:
Baltimore Co., MD